SUNDAY MORNING PANCAKESINGREDIENTS
1 + 1/2 cup Lemonade Pancake & Waffle mix
1 cup milk (or non-dairy substitute)
3 Tbsp melted butter or non dairy margarine
2 egg (or 1 Tbsp gr.flax, 2 Tbsp hot water)
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Whisk all ingredients together until smooth. Cook on dry non stick fry pan, medium/low heat, flip pancakes when bubbles start to form. 2. Makes 6-8 pancakes.
3. * add 1/4 cup extra milk for waffles to make a little bit runnier.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIESINGREDIENTS
2.5 cups Lemonade All Purpose Flour Blend
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup of butter, soft
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Cream butter, sugars, and vanilla
2. Add eggs
3. Add sifted dry and chocolate chips
4. Bake a 325F 15-17 minutes.
MORNING GLORY MUFFINSINGREDIENTS
3 cups Lemonade All Purpose Flour Blend
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
2/3 cup plain yogurt
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 cups grated carrots
1 cup chopped dates or raisins
1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
1. Sift dry ingredients together.
2. In a separate bowl whisk eggs, sugar,banana, yogurt together then mix in dry.
3. Add carrots, raisins, and nuts.
4. Fill muffin cups till almost full..
5. Bake a 350F for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
2 cup Lemonade Pastry Flour Blend
3/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup chilled butter or dairy free margarine (ie. Crisco)
7-8 Tbsp cold water
1. Combine dry ingredients together, break up butter or crisco into small pieces and gently mix until it resembles coarse crumbs.
2. add COLD water and mix by hand until smooth dough. Chill 1/2 hour in fridge.
3. Roll out between two sheet of parchment or syran wrap. Peel away top layer of parchment or syran wrap. Pick up dough which is stuck to bottom parchment/syran wrap and invert dough onto greased pie dish (peel away parchment or syran wrap).
4. If the dough breaks just pinch back together.
5. Recipe makes one 10" round, double the recipe to make one top and one bottom crust.
PECAN DRIED FRUIT FRENCH TOASTINGREDIENTS
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• splash of vanilla
• splash of Dark Rum (optional)
1. Soak slices of Pecan and Dried Fruit bread
2. Fry in butter till golden both sides
3. serve with Maple syrup